Post render delay/pitch shift (out of tune)

GilbertCarrizales

Hello everyone,

My name is Gilbert Carrizales. I'm a producer of electronic dance music residing in Texas. I am having an issue with some of my tracks after rendering them. Once I have rendered a track some of my synths will randomly tune out of pitch with this weird phaser effect. It will mostly happen when said synths have a delay on them. Now it only does this with one particular AU that I use which is Spire. It's a great plugin and I highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for some wide synths that you can manipulate the Oscilators with. Now I received this AU as a gift from one of my music mentors in which he received it from the makers of Spire themselves. I don't think that has anything to do with the render issue. Can anyone explain why Spire isn't rendering some of their synths correctly on my Mac?

I do use a very very OLD mac air. I've had it for about 8 years now. I've never had any issues with the playback or post rendering until some time at the end of last year. And for some reason it has been a recurring problem.

Again to clarify the issue: Spire won't properly render some of the notes in my midi channels. Upon listen to them post render, some of those notes will randomly pitch out of tune causing an unpleasant phaser/pitch bend. This becomes more noticeable when the synths have a delay on them from the built-in delay effect in Spire itself.

If anyone can help me diagnose this issue I would greatly appreciate it and I would be more than happy to give you guys some of my new music for free as my treat to express my gratitude.

Here is the download link to the track I am currently working on: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni3jyx1fjvgmuyx/Gilbert%20Carrizales%20-%20Synthwave%20Project%202%20%28incomplete%29%20april%209th%202018.mp3?dl=0

Sincerely,

Gilbert