Logic 10.4 and autmap

kahooma

Hello

I have just updated to high sierra and Logic 10.4 and I am currently running a full time machine backup on a new disk so that I can try to restore to the older backup I have to test this issue.

I have installed automap to use with the Novation SL MK2 keyboard and it is not recognising the AUAutomatClient.component at all. I have tried deleting the au cache and restarting Logic and reinstalling Automap several times in different versions but Logic just cannot seem to see the automap plugins.

I noticed that the AUAutomapClient.component is rather small at 374 KB so I am also wondering if automap is actually creating the wrapped audiounits, considering I have over 400 AUs for it to wrap.

When I enable the plugins using the automap setup preferences it shows that it is making "Massive (automap)" for example but no such plugin appears in Logic's plugin manager and Logic doesn't scan for these at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did an online chat with Novation Support and they didn't seem to know that the software made wrapped versions of the plugins so not much help.

Thank you :)

EDIT: I forgot to mention that automap works perfectly with the provided Logic plugins (inc. Alchemy)