Is there any known reason why some Logic sessions. .

JOB
Go to solution Solved by fisherking,

. . . eat up way more CPU than others with a similar amount going on in the session?

I have a session right now that just doesn't want to play for more than 10 seconds and its driving me crazy. I first tried freezing, still choked up. I've BIP'd 13 AU synth channels channels full of plugins (that were all playing fine recently), still chokes up. Its got LESS going on now than other sessions that run fine, and was never an out of the ordinary session to begin with compared to what I normally do.

I need these remaining unfrozen channels to track vocals. Could track fine last use of the session but this time its angry and hateful and spiteful haha.

Any ideas?

EDIT -

Other sessions are running fine. Its not a general CPU thing.

Thanks. I've plugged in all the known CPU reducers and switched to another session for a bit so that I don't throw the computer out the window. I'll switch back soon, hope this helps.

There's something else at play though because the session I just switched over to is more complex and doesn't hitch up.