Sometimes I get the feeling that every second techno or minimalism track has one or more EFM1s running, especially the bass lines. Anyway, of all the FM synths, this is one of the easiest to program, so just try out various parameters. --Kent
BLOG | SOUNDCLOUD | TWITTER Music Producer and Friend of Cats --- Logic 9.1.3 + MacOSX 10.6.5 ---

For adding attachments, it's best you zip the contents as one single archive. There's some compression that happens too, even if I suspect it's minimal with binary files. On the Mac it's easy, just control-click, and from the menu select "Create Archive". --Kent
BLOG | SOUNDCLOUD | TWITTER Music Producer and Friend of Cats --- Logic 9.1.3 + MacOSX 10.6.5 ---

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...
I have a load of presets for this awesome synth... anyone interested? :?:

i am. ps. i maybe post presets what i dont for many synths. and try make them even more and maybe odd reaktor ensemble what i allready thinked how it work but only building is left...

Mac Mini Middle 2011 (8gigabytes of ram) - Logic 9.1.8 - NI Kontakt 9 - Rob Papen Blue2 and Blue - Tone2 Saurus - Linplug Albino (get it free when i buyed Blue but i list becouse is still important to me even i dont yet used it but i love it sound)- Ezdrummer with Vintage Rock and Jazz - Yamaha S30 - Novation KSR - Akai Miniak and few free plugins