Score editor troubles - MIDI channel settings?

gggaz

Hi there,

I'm new to the score editor in Logic Pro and I'm sort of figuring things out as I go.

I'm making a relatively simple piano piece.

I have been trying to specify the clef for notes, by playing around with the voice separator tool and selecting different staff styles.

Seems there is no way to seperate notes into the bass clef without sending them to a different MIDI channel.

Trouble is, once I have sent these notes to a different channel I can't hear them??

The MIDI channel on the track is set to "All"

The Staff Style is "Piano w 2nd Voice" as per the instructions in this video:

What am I not seeing here? Help!

Seems there is no way to seperate notes into the bass clef without sending them to a different MIDI channel.

Trouble is, once I have sent these notes to a different channel I can't hear them??

Not so,

and Atlas is on point..

So the notes you hear on the treble clef are working and are using a certain midi channel (likely 1) at the note (event) level correct? Assign that midi channel # (again likely 1) to the midi channel parmeter in the track inspector - this will channelize all midi notes to channel #1 regardless of the individual note midi channel.

475051261_ScreenShot2018-06-15at11_41_12PM.png.d3986cb7c31a3be79f976c6ee2dabe68.png

1097431402_ScreenShot2018-06-15at11_40_50PM.png.be84868558443a4fcc5e68d804f0040b.png