Question about upscaling converting sample rates of sessions that use Flex

JemalWade

Hello,

I have a few projects that need to be upscaled from 44.1k to 88.2 and from 48 to 96. What's the best method of doing this? I followed the only YouTube link I could find but it's still all mutated sounding. I selected all files and hit the convert button and saved them in a separate folder, but it seems like the ones that are mutated are the tracks I have flex time and flex pitch on. How can I remedy this? I want to do all future recording with the higher sample rate. Do I just bounce the Flex tracks and re-import them before upscaling everything? Please advise if you have any ideas on the proper process for doing all of this. Thanks! JW

Some of these are older sessions that I am wanting to upscale. Thanks that works with bouncing the flexed tracks! One other odd thing that happened tho is that some of the loops and MIDI tracks seem to be altered. I've had to re-fly in certain loops and some MIDI tracks have static and pops now once I upscaled. Any idea about this?