Omnisphere issue on Mac

Tempoe01
Go to solution Solved by Christof,

Hey guys I'm new here , And this is probably my last hope to solve this. After installing Omnisphere and STEAM and I try to run the Data Updater.pkg I get "PLEASE INSERT SPECTRASONICS PLUGNNAME" I don't know what this means , please help me. Thank you

Hey guys I'm new here , And this is probably my last hope to solve this. After installing Omnisphere and STEAM and I try to run the Data Updater.pkg I get "PLEASE INSERT SPECTRASONICS PLUGNNAME" I don't know what this means , please help me. Thank you

Is this a legit version of Omnisphere?

I would contact Spectrasonics support directly, the are very helpful!

info@spectrasonics.net

Yup, which is why I asked if it was a legit version... another huge reason why you should always BUY your software, you're entitled to customer support that way.

People who do not buy their software are NOT entitled to technical support of any kind.

Wow, all this judgement on my first post? Anyways I really appreciate you guys' help I didn't think anyone would respond. I'm still hoping to find the solution to this here , thank you.

So is your copy of Omnisphere a legit version? It's a simple Yes of No type question.

Bro it is not , I've gotten all the jokes and insults about buying it I could ever hear but I can't afford it just yet, if you still want to tell me to buy it and I don't deserve help go on

Well, just so you know, this forum doesn't tolerate piracy. Nobody here is going to help you, so don't expect any help from anyone, you're not going to get any.

In the real world, when you can't afford something, you save up for it. When you've saved up enough money to buy it, you buy it. And if there's any problems with the software, you send an email to customer support who will then help you out. In the real world, if you don't have the money to buy something, you simply go without it.

The thread shouldn't be titled "Omnisphere issue on Mac". There are no issues with Omnisphere on the Mac, myself and several other forum members here don't have any issues with it.... even if they did, they would contact Spectrasonics support directly. Instead, this thread should be titled: "I can't get my Omnisphere crack to work and even though I'm not entitled to any help, I'm still going to ask this forum anyway"

I hope one of the moderators will go ahead and lock this thread soon.

In the real world, when you can't afford something, you save up for it. When you've saved up enough money to buy it, you buy it. And if there's any problems with the software, you send an email to customer support who will then help you out. In the real world, if you don't have the money to buy something, you simply go without it.

There are times when this forum really needs a 'like' button. Or even just a big pair of clapping hands emoticon. Bravo anp27.

There are times when this forum really needs a 'like' button. Or even just a big pair of clapping hands emoticon. Bravo anp27.

Haha thank you :) I wish there was a Like button on this forum too! Many quality posts on this forum.