sure.

Move to playhead

Set Locators by Regions

Move Locators Backwards by Cycle Length

Go to Left Locator

Move Region to Playhead Position

Toggle Cycle Mode off

Works perfectly, THANK YOU!

Mac mini (late 2012 Server) 2.3 Ghz i7, 16GB RAM~2TB Samsung 860 QVO~16GB Ram~macOS Catalina 10.15.7~Logic Pro 10.6.3~Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo Thunderbolt MKII~KORG microKEY2 61

sure.

Move to playhead

Set Locators by Regions

Move Locators Backwards by Cycle Length

Go to Left Locator

Move Region to Playhead Position

Toggle Cycle Mode off

Works perfectly, THANK YOU!

EDIT: Just wanted to point out that "Toggle Cycle Mode off" isn't needed in this macro, it works without that command.

Mac mini (late 2012 Server) 2.3 Ghz i7, 16GB RAM~2TB Samsung 860 QVO~16GB Ram~macOS Catalina 10.15.7~Logic Pro 10.6.3~Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo Thunderbolt MKII~KORG microKEY2 61

Correct, but generally speaking I don't want it on, cycling an arbitrary portion of the timeline, so it saves me turning it off manually, which I suspect you'll also want to do.

Logic Pro 10.6.3 - 16" Macbook Pro - 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 - 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD - AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - UA Apollo 8P

Correct, but generally speaking I don't want it on, cycling an arbitrary portion of the timeline, so it saves me turning it off manually, which I suspect you'll also want to do.

I don't have Cycle on throughout either. It's completely off the entire time that I'm executing the macro. Both "Set Locators by Regions" and "Move Locators Backwards by Cycle Length" work even without the Cycle turned on.

Here's a GIF I made so you can see what I'm talking about: 1570605982_NoCyclerequired.gif.ad75cfd7a54345ece445c0340f151b08.gif

I added one more command to the macro, Forward (by 1 bar).

Interesting. Changing the locators' position turns on cycle mode here. Must be a preference I have set differently. I don't mind though, as the result is the same. Not sure what the "forward by one bar" is for but whatever works for you.

Logic Pro 10.6.3 - 16" Macbook Pro - 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 - 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD - AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - UA Apollo 8P

[Duplicate] Edited by anp27

Interesting. Changing the locators' position turns on cycle mode here. Must be a preference I have set differently. I don't mind though, as the result is the same.

Sounds like you either have Auto Select Locators switched On or you're using the Set Locators/Rounded Locators by Regions/Events/Marquee and Enable Cycle/Loop key command instead of the regular Set Locators/Rounded Locators by Regions/Events/Marquee (which is what I use)