track automation dropdown won't appear?

cazlyph

Hey guys!

Something fishy with my automation is going on and I can't for the life of me figure out why...

If you'll take a look at the attached picture, you'll see the the tracks for inst 1 and inst 2 have no dropdown menu to show automation, even though inst 3 does have it. What's extra weird is that I've already written a volume automation for inst 1 and 2, and the automation still operates when the tracks are in "read" mode.

In the piano roll section at the bottom of the screen, you'll see that the automation does appear when the automation button (next to "edit" "function" and "view") is engaged.

This is a terrible drag on my workflow, so how would I make the automation dropdown on the actual tracks next to the midi regions appear?

Thanks!!!

436720596_ScreenShot2018-07-18at7_23_07PM.thumb.png.6e4a03fe15eec445d65d4a27a74c1884.png

If you'll take a look at the attached picture, you'll see the the tracks for inst 1 and inst 2 have no dropdown menu to show automation, even though inst 3 does have it. What's extra weird is that I've already written a volume automation for inst 1 and 2, and the automation still operates when the tracks are in "read" mode.

Please read the forum rules. You need to update your signature with your computer specs, OS and Logic versions in order for us to help diagnose the issue you're having.