Bouncing a project section to use in a different alternative

Gtrmatic
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Greetings,

I know how to bounce just a section of a project. For example bouncing from 1111 to 6111. However, when mixing is it an acceptable workflow practice to bounce, say, just the intro and then insert this bounced intro (e.g. 1111-6111) into a separate project where other mixing has already been done? What I sometimes encounter is difficulty recreating certain nuances of a project alternative mix and I don't want to have to remix the entire alternative. I would like to drop this separate mixed section into the main mixed project. I don't want to remix the entire project just to be able to include what seems like a novel intro that is hard to duplicate mix-wise. I know bouncing stems for mixing and mastering generally involves like instruments such as vocals or drum sub mixes. However, my question involves bouncing a project section and dropping it into another alternative. Such a bounce cuts across all instrument types since it is by section. All advice and insight greatly appreciated.

Gtrmatic