Overmodulation in Logic but "normal" after bounce

ANDRES

When I'm working in Logic I often get some kind of overmodulation because of some bases and other Lo-Fi sounds I guess, however after bouncing the whole project it is first of all more quiet and even if I turn up the volume there is none the overmodulation.

It makes it almost impossible to mix tracks without having to bounce the track after every change to know how the finished project will actually sound at the end.

Is there any settings that I have to change or does anyone have tips for me so that I don't have that much trouble mixing?

Maybe it is because of my equipment?

(BTW I use Yamaha HS7 as monitors, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2nd as AI and a 2015 Macbook Pro with an 2,7 GHz i5 processor with 8GB of RAM if that is any important)

Thanks for the replies!

The single tracks are pretty much all green with one that gets a big yellow peaking at +0,6 dB however the stereo out is close to 6db as I don’t now how else to get the track on the same volume as professionally mixed tracks you stream or hear in the radio