Logic Pro X - The Drummer and it's fills

ValliSoftware

For what it's worth, the way I use drummer is to bounce the part and cut it up or move it to midi and cut it up.

Thanks.

I figured you'd have to get the MIDI and then cut it up.

What I do then is move the drummer region to a blank software track to get a MIDI region, then I ctrl-c the MIDI region then I ctrl-z until the drummer region is back.

then I click on the blank software track and then ctrl-v and now I have both the drummer region and midi region.

then on the blank software track I load the drum kit that the drummer was using.

Then I can just disable the drummer and work with my new software drum track modifying the midi region.

If I mess up, then I can just reenable the drummer and start over again to get another midi region.

'

...What I do then is move the drummer region to a blank software track to get a MIDI region, then I ctrl-c the MIDI region then I ctrl-z until the drummer region is back.

then I click on the blank software track and then ctrl-v and now I have both the drummer region and midi region.

Instead, you could simply option-drag the drummer region to the software instrument track :)

...What I do then is move the drummer region to a blank software track to get a MIDI region, then I ctrl-c the MIDI region then I ctrl-z until the drummer region is back.

Instead, you could simply option-drag the drummer region to the software instrument track :)

wow, didn't know that. thanks for that tip. :mrgreen: