Can we put effects on individual summed tracks?

uptown jimmy
Go to solution Solved by JakobP,

Hey! I am playing around with NI Battery in Logic.

I have several summed tracks, and I was attempting to put effects of individual tracks with no success. I can instantiate the effects, but they are not audible.

Effects are working fine on other, non-summed tracks.

Am I missing something?

Regards,

James

I was tired when I posted my question, and missed a clue or two: the HH track is actually playing back on the Sum channel, not on the HH channel (you can see it in the meters).

But the HH track is showing the correct channel on the left of the screen when I highlight it. I am confused, for sure.

1402127870_ScreenShot2018-08-21at8_06_21PM.thumb.png.8a7c9bc73a1f0f94365f2f26ac1a4061.png

170330219_ScreenShot2018-08-21at8_10_24PM.png.892fab32a4cec6482ab22e38c4d65abc.png

• Solution
I don't think it's a problem with you routing in Logic, I believe the problem lies in Battery, where all the HH samples aren't set to the "Batt3-4" multi-output. In your Battery multi output instrument, all notes that aren't set to a specific multi output (e.g. "Batt3-4") will be routed to your kick track (i.e. the software instrument track in the track stack, you have to correct this inside the Battery instrument.