Which socket do I use on Apollo interface?

kerochan

My Blackstar amp has an emulated speaker output, which I would like to try it for my guitar.

However, I am not sure which input to use on the Apollo!? do I still use the Hi Z guitar input on the front?

Which input on my Apollo 8 quad do I use for guitar amp OUTPUT?

any pointers appreciated!

Please are giving me conflicting advice!

No that emulator output is line level. So you don't want to run in it through a preamp. Use the line inputs of the apollo and I think the Hi Z over-rides the line level inputs so nothing should be plugged into the equivalent Hi z input. (ie. if you are using Line level input 2 - nothing should be plugged into Hi z 2.) On the Apollo I think believe there is a mic/line button - it should be set to line for the input you are using.

No that emulator output is line level. So you don't want to run in it through a preamp. Use the line inputs of the apollo and I think the Hi Z over-rides the line level inputs so nothing should be plugged into the equivalent Hi z input. (ie. if you are using Line level input 2 - nothing should be plugged into Hi z 2.) On the Apollo I think believe there is a mic/line button - it should be set to line for the input you are using.

volovicg hi, understood! cheers for pointing that out.

Kero