I can't preview apple loops WHILE Logic X is playing.. HELP

apollinaire2k

It seems like I lost the ability to preview loops while my track is playing. I noticed with the last update (10.4.5) but maybe it happened a bit before. Just updated to 10.4.6 and it i still can't preview (while playing). I have to stop the track to listen to all loops. Does someone know the fix for this?

some things i already know :

The browser volume is up.

Thanks in advance!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I want to bring this back up. I have the same issue with Logic 10.5. Weirdly if I load up a sample in the "All Files" tab and click it a few times before I hit play, I can sometimes get it continue playing after pressing spacebar (play). But new samples do not load the audioform visual or play any noise whilst the track is playing. I can't really predict why or when this works or doesn't and it actually appears glitchy to me.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, I had the same issue and my MacBook is 2020 so it came with Catalina. I tried many things and the only thing that worked was simply to restart the Mac and then it worked fine. Very few loops seem not to work but the great majority does. Hope this works for you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...