Logic Pro 8 ONE DAY WORKSHOP questions

David Nahmani

Hello all,

I have just announced a brand new ONE DAY workshop on Logic Pro 8 intended primarily for current Logic Pro 7 users who have recently upgraded, or intend to upgrade in the near future.

If you are interested in the workshop and have any questions regarding the workshop, please use this thread so all members can see the questions and their answers. Thank you!

Edited by David Nahmani

can't do this one, David...I'm going to slug thru it on my own at first..I've got a project to do this weekend, so I'll do the 'I used to do xxx, in L7....what new thing does L8 have that I can use?" approach....No client deadline. But...a Winter trip may happen, especially if it's around NAMM/Grammy time. I really want to get to the Grammys this year. I'm about NAMM'd out :)

I got a vague response from Apple regarding my 'what's going to happen to us Level 2 Certified Pro's in regards to 're-certification??' question....I'm waiting for another follow up email.. My GUESS is that we'll be able to just get the book/retest for a nominal fee for Level 1, and get a discount on new Level 2 training/certification...but...I just don't know.

It's all in the link in the original post at the top of this thread. There are only a couple of seats left available...

Dates: Sunday, October 21st 2007

Time: 10am to 5pm

1727 N Vermont Ave, suite 209, Los Angeles, CA 90027

Vermont District, just east of Hollywood (Hollywood Blvd & Vermont Ave)

Class size: 8 students maximum

Price: $299

is logic pro created programed by german programers?

also i think apple has some thing up there sleeve as i would'nt thing they would be so stupid to convert version 8 to serial. knowing that it would be free for %50 of the world to download like express version 7 . with crack serial sumthing fish is going on.. i hate the facked i payed good money for pro 7. now it has no use :evil: :evil:

also i think apple has some thing up there sleeve as i would'nt thing they would be so stupid to convert version 8 to serial. knowing that it would be free for %50 of the world to download like express version 7 . with crack serial sumthing fish is going on.. i hate the facked i payed good money for pro 7. now it has no use :evil: :evil:

It used to be, when eMagic still owned it. Classic piece of efficient German engineering! Don't know these days though...

Really? So version 7 now no longer functions on your computer and therefore now "has no use?"

And yes, Logic is and always has been programmed by German programmers.