AU Plug-in manager

angelonyc

I'd like or is there a third party app, that manages Audio Units. I can't remember what manufacture makes what plug in.. I like to see them by , Filters, Modulations, Time alter, EQ, Gain, Limiters, etc.

MacPro 2015 12 core - 64 gig of ram

OSX 11.01

Logic Pro 10.6

RME fireface 800, Genelec 8040A's

Genos, Montage,Motif XS Rack, Korg M3, Intrega 7, Falcon UVI, Kontakt, u-he, musiclab

Kontakt, UVI, U-he, Music Lab- Modartt

Kontakt and UVI libraries, U-he, Madrona Labs, Music Labs, Serum, Synthmaster, Seaboard Rise, SWAM

SampleTank,Falcon,UVI, A.I.R. MusicTechnologies

You have a plugin manager in logic built-in. You just need to make folders and throw your plugins in them.

that's how i have them sorted (by type rather than manufacturer)

you can even give them custom names

| 13" M1 Pro | Big Sur 11.1 | Logic 10.6.1

RME FireFace 800 / UFX+ | ROLI Seaboard RISE 25 | ROLI Blocks | nOb Control | StreamDeck

Thanx Ploki - that will solve the issue. I've been using Logic so long, I haven't bothered to read much about added features. I appreciate your comments and knowledge of Logic, that you share to many

MacPro 2015 12 core - 64 gig of ram

OSX 11.01

Logic Pro 10.6

RME fireface 800, Genelec 8040A's

Genos, Montage,Motif XS Rack, Korg M3, Intrega 7, Falcon UVI, Kontakt, u-he, musiclab

Kontakt, UVI, U-he, Music Lab- Modartt

Kontakt and UVI libraries, U-he, Madrona Labs, Music Labs, Serum, Synthmaster, Seaboard Rise, SWAM

SampleTank,Falcon,UVI, A.I.R. MusicTechnologies

oh, thanks :)

You can also back that setup up, so you basically only need to do it once, then build on it.

its in your Home Folder/Music/Audio Music Apps/Databases

I just copied it over from mac mini to macbook pro and all plugins sorted themselves :)

this is how mine look like.

The first screenshot is for instruments (Analogue, modern, etc) and the second is for inserts.

Some overlap because a lot of inserts can be instantiated as "MIDI Controlled FX"

That's why i have the "--------" folder, to separate instruments from inserts. It's invisible in "insert" dropdown, but puts synths on top for the instrument dropdown.

(the ------ has klopfgeist, test oscillator and external instrument inside)

I also chucked plugins that i dont use (such as logic channel EQ) out of all folders, and disabled EQ thumbnail from the default channel strip.

I also have some plugin in two folders!

For example, i have u-he Satin in both saturation and delay, and fabfilter saturn in both distortion and saturation.

856702560_Screenshot2019-12-27at14_11_15.thumb.png.a40ca5316e6215791353adcd680fff82.png

1226706887_Screenshot2019-12-27at14_11_24.thumb.png.565eec0c09b49bd908f32b552d4ea601.png

| 13" M1 Pro | Big Sur 11.1 | Logic 10.6.1

RME FireFace 800 / UFX+ | ROLI Seaboard RISE 25 | ROLI Blocks | nOb Control | StreamDeck