Converting LSO files to .MID

jhlumholt

HI All

I have approximately 20 old LSO files that i need to convert into something that i can open in Cubase. The tracks are only MIDI events, so i believe .MID (Midi files) should do the trick (but i'm not entirely sure). Could someone out there help me?.. I'm willing to pay for the task to be done.

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, AlexisFaere said:

I have 15 old Win .LSO files that I could really use if they were converted to midi.

Yep, see the link in my sig for my coffee-priced conversion service... 👍

The link is: http://www.difficultaudio.com/logic

Note that I normally convert projects from old Logic projects to open in current versions of Logic. If this is not what you need, then let me know what you want. (Are you not running Logic Pro 10?)

(Thanks David)

Edited by des99

Hi David,

I used Logic only as my DAW workhorse until the Windows version was ended. I was not willing to go Mac.

So to answer your question, I am not using or have the Logic program access anywhere. I am hoping to convert these LSO files into midi files and rework them in the digital applications that I have been using since.

I realize there will not be any associated sounds but would hope there are separate midi tracks.

Is this something you can do? What I see on your site it does not seem to be.

11 minutes ago, AlexisFaere said:

Is this something you can do? What I see on your site it does not seem to be.

As I said above, I was just clarifying what you want (I do say on that page if you have differing requirements, let me know and I'll see what I can do):-

I have some Logic projects I need to access, but don't have a copy of Logic. Can you render/bounce/export the data for me?

If you have Logic-related needs outside the scope of this conversion service, or have any other questions not covered here, feel free to drop me an email at info@difficultaudio.com to discuss.

Yes, I'm happy to do this and export the projects as type1 MIDIfiles. Just make a note when you submit your zip file that you want the MIDIfiles so I know what to do for which job and I'll sort that out for you... 👍

Edited by des99