Volumes going up for no reason

Noodle101

Logic continues to mess with me. The highlighted portion of the Bottom track goes up in volume for no reason at all sometimes. When I do a raw playback sometimes the volume is way to high, sometimes it's normal. It's always high on export, overriding my voice for the VoiceOver. This software is messing with me, not just with this but many other things also. Both those music loops (happy) are just copies of one another, and this only happens with that part I highlighted. Also happens with any other audio file I place in that location, I don't even know anymore. It seems like this is endless glitches I don't even know how to keep up anymore.

1614060313_ScreenShot2020-06-23at5_49_15PM.thumb.png.83182c18926b0b3cd4d6bfdcc59b551d.png

The two faders at the bottom left hand side? No looks like they stay still, but I have noticed them jumping around before. I set things up on a new track and don't have the issue, but like I said if it's not this something else will go awry. Here's a pic of the region automation (I think).

627974057_ScreenShot2020-06-23at6_24_17PM.thumb.png.cf2e19f68b4269ec23cf090698f6b25b.png

You have both Region- and Track-Automation at the same time, which is never good, although they're both promoting the same fader value (-16.1) so in theory it should not matter. Does the volume shift occur if you bypass Automation completely (hover over the blue Track/Region button, an on/off switch will appear on its left) ?

If there's no automation, you see only very faintly a straight line which indicates the current fader value. Once you click on that line, you write an automation point and the line turns yellow. You have yellow lines in both Region- and Track-Automation view. But if it happens with Automation off, it's currently irrelevant.

Now, click on the orange H button to reveal your hidden tracks.

That's the Stereo Out. You could automate a fade out for a song, or plugins on the Stereo Out. It's not what I was looking to find, as it's not causing your issue.

To be honest, I am out of ideas right now, and it's late too. Zip the project and upload it somewhere or send me a WeTransfer link and I'll take a look tomorrow.