General Audio Storage Problems

likwidayshun

OK. I'm methodically going through the Dave Hoffman page. I see there are other people struggling with the complexity like me.

Fixing those files is not easy.

The best solution for you right now, is to use your biggest external HD (formatted to Mac OSX Extended) to store all your projects.

How many gigabytes or terabytes is your biggest external HD?

Good afternoon. Yes David I think that would be best for me. I'll contact them. Triplets, both my Drives have a terabyte. I have this Macbook backed up on the Lacie and some unrelated on the Seagate. Should I transfer what's on Seagate to the Lacie then reformat? In the mean time I'll buy another.

OK. I think all the problems are inter related at this point. I should probably talk to Christian. Maybe I need to run that Dave Hoffman program or get him to so that the files are loading. Then I need him to talk me through copying stuff over. Maybe I could load up songs that do work and optimize the audio keeping only what is used in the mean time to free up a little space.