10.4.8 Installer

markalex905

Hi - I'm usually pretty good with Google searches, but I haven't been able to find a legit (from Apple) LPX 10.4.8 installer dmg. Does anyone have one archived?

Logic X doesn't have an installer. It's tied to your Apple ID.

You sign in to the App Store and buy or update the app. That's the way it works.

Hi - I'm usually pretty good with Google searches, but I haven't been able to find a legit (from Apple) LPX 10.4.8 installer dmg. Does anyone have one archived?

You sign in to the App Store and buy or update the app. That's the way it works.

Understood. I've updated to 10.5.1 via the App Store. I'm just wondering if there's any way to access a previous version.

-----------

Understood. I've updated to 10.5.1 via the App Store. I'm just wondering if there's any way to access a previous version.

-----------

Understood. I've updated to 10.5.1 via the App Store. I'm just wondering if there's any way to access a previous version. I usually archive my previous version before updating, but this is for someone else's computer.

-----------

Understood. I've updated to 10.5.1 via the App Store. I'm just wondering if there's any way to access a previous version. I usually archive my previous version before updating, but this is for someone else's computer.

-----------

The only way to get 10.4.8 is via the app store on a computer with High Sierra.

Hi!

I'm having the same issue. I wanted to buy logic on High Sierra, but it does not let me do that!

I've called Apple and they say you cannot download Logic on High Sierra anymore. It seems quite stupid to me.

The only way to get 10.4.8 is via the app store on a computer with High Sierra.

Hi!

I'm having the same issue. I wanted to buy logic on High Sierra, but it does not let me do that!

I've called Apple and they say you cannot download Logic on High Sierra anymore. It seems quite stupid to me.