Syncing multiple tracks to movie

guavadude

Not exactly sure how to ask this but seems like I should know how to do this by now:

I've imported a movie and extracted the audio into the session. I've also added stems for SFX and VO into the session. When I move the movie, the extracted audio will follow. How do I get the other stems to follow the movie as well when I shift the placement? I thought I could group the additional audio tracks with the extracted one but they don't follow the movie. Locking them to a smpte marker only keeps them locked in place.

So how to I get several tracks to be tied to the movie or is that even possible?

yeah I know the workarounds, I'm just trying to see if there's something I've overlooked. It seems to me that once I created a group of the audio tracks, then when I move the movie, the sync'd audio moves as normal but then the additional audio in the group should move with it.

yeah I know the workarounds, I'm just trying to see if there's something I've overlooked. It seems to me that once I create a group of the audio tracks, then when I move the movie, the sync'd audio moves as normal but then the additional audio in the group should move with it.