Hide not downloaded patches/inst in Library

xmortenx
Go to solution Solved by Atlas007,

I do not use many of the included sounds in Logic - so I have chosen not to download them. However they all still recide in the library browser just with a download icon after them, making it even messier to look at. Is there a way to hide all these things or is it like the list with Logic stock plugins?

In a perfect world I would like Logic to be more customisable with regards to easy access to the things I use all the time

Morten :)

• Solution
I do not use many of the included sounds in Logic - so I have chosen not to download them. However they all still recide in the library browser just with a download icon after them, making it even messier to look at. Is there a way to hide all these things or is it like the list with Logic stock plugins?
Right-click In the library pane, and from the contextual menu, click on Show Available Downloads in order to remove its checkmark.

In a perfect world I would like Logic to be more customisable with regards to easy access to the things I use all the time...
Logic is actually packed with customization features. Besides, in the various libraries, you could create your own folders where you could copy your preferred presets.

You could find the various presets drive location in the Manage Logic Pro content documentation. You could delete those you don't want to appear in the various libraries. After proceeding, to reflect the new content, you would resort to the same contextual menu (mentioned above) but choosing Refresh Library instead.

Perfect it worked :) Thanks

I do not find the delete content from the Apple storage menu to be very precise. On my screen its either delete the instrument library and all the loops or not ? I pressed delete instruments and loops and now when I open Logic - its starts downloading 1,65 gb of essential instruments. Is there a way to make Logic work without the "essential" content ? or do more precise deletion of the content ? I just need reverbs from Logic.

In my perfect little Logic world - there would be no instrument, loop, plugin in the Library or Plugin browser that I have not put there. Simply an anti Bloat version :) Is that possible ??