Controller with seamless Integration with Logic's DMD?

kidwontsleep

DMD doesn't have any banks per say. its not an instrument, its a type of track stack. So not sure exactly what "seamless" operation you are hoping for, but there are no banks per say.

however there are patches in the Patch Library for DMD, under Electronic Drums, which you can choose from the Library browser. Unfortunately I don't know of any way to choose those patches using midi commands per say if that's what you were hoping to do.

Sure, I'll be more specific:

I'm looking for a controller with a DRUM PAD that will allow me to trigger all of the sounds within the DMD. And of course, the less assigning I have to do within Logic, the better (plug-and-play is always nice). As a high-bar, it'd be amazing if I could also assign and adjust parameters inside the DMD with the controller as well.

Right now, I have an ancient Akai APC40, and I'm not able to program the pads to thoroughly trigger the sounds within the DMD (more on that here if you're interested, but I basically came to a dead end, hence why I'm looking for a new controller: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=151480&p=792156&hilit=dmd#p792156)

Dmd is nothing more than a track stack that happens to have a drum pad interface where you can assign a particular input midi pitch its own plugin. You just assign the same pitches as you use with your APC40 and it should work perfectly whenever you have the DMD track header selected.