One Shot samples

Steve Cooper
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Steve Cooper said:
Many thanks, this is great I will be able to save one shots to a specific folder where I can easily access, is the best place bookmarks in all files area?

OP, you're looking for the location of the files in the directory structure, right?

There are a few separate locations Logic stores One-Shot samples, for the different instruments..

Alchemy Samples (instrument and drum samples): //Library/Application Support/Logic/Alchemy Samples/

EXS/Sampler Samples (instrument and drum samples): //Library/Application Support/Logic/EXS Factory Samples/

UltraBeat Samples (mostly drums): //Library/Application Support/Logic/UltraBeat Samples/

Indeed, I have the paths to the above three folders in my Bookmarks accessible from the 'All Files' tab in the browser.

Thank you all, my kit is half acoustic the rest pads/triggers looking to create midi sounds/program changes, I intend to use a bank of sounds of one shots, loops and anything else in MainStage3 performances, attached is kit layout, I am old school this is big learning curve, appreciating your helpful comments, thanks

E945397C-0742-4C58-9DC4-8B59D3B2CD18.thumb.jpeg.5657ba3903d23d9614995cc2deb7589c.jpeg

• 1 month later...