3rd Party Plugin factory presets database for Logic

I searched and searched and didn't see the Novation V-Station aupresets anywhere in this thread. I found that odd since the V-station arguably has the worst preset picker of any Virtual Instrument I've seen. Anyway, I got snowed in and didn't feel like composing so I got the V-station presets done. I had to separate them into two sets since the max file size is 2MB. Hey Forum admins, How about upping the limit to 5MB? At least list the 2MB limit in the "add an attachment" frame so we don't waste time trying.

I'm going to start a separate thread about the ReFX Nexus2 aupresets. It should be here next week and I'm going to need some help tackling it. I've seen several other requests here for them. You guys need to contribute, not just benefit. If we take, say 128 each about 10 people should be able to make quick work of it.

Novation V-Station 1.zip

I'm going to start a separate thread about the ReFX Nexus2 aupresets.

Thanks for V-station presets...

Let us know when You start new Nexus thread... :D

Can anyone upload Uplifting trance bass presets for Any of the following synths...

ES2, V-Station, Sylenth1, Gladiator, Vanguard???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this still the only solution to converting to aupreset? Also how are you guys assigning a shorcut key to the "save setting as" command in the plug-in gui? I have yet to find the command to assign a shortcut key to..

Annnd one more question, right now I'm converting soundpacks in Kore to aupreset.. I load a sound.. double click the title to copy/paste in the save setting as window.. is there a quicker manual method?

Thanks.

Dave

• 1 month later...