3rd Party Plugin factory presets database for Logic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Is anyone else having problems with the Massive presets. When I choose one of the Massive presets in the Library pane, my Logic quits. It doesnt even give the unexpectedly quit message. Just completely vanishes. It isnt a problem with my Massive, as everything else works fine with Massive if I dont use the Logic presets.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

first off, thanks to all for all the good work so far.

I was working on the presets for the impOSCar before I came across this thread.

I've done the first 3 (of 14) of the default impOSCar banks.

I notice that maeghan has already uploaded some impOSCar banks in this post, but these don't seem to be in the individual preset formats, but in the form of aupreset banks. Maeghan, if you're reading - is that deliberate or did you possibly upload the wrong file?

I'll continue with the impOSCar unless I hear from anyone else that they're already working on them.

I'm also planning to do AudioDamage's 'Dr. Device' and GMedia's VSM, but I'll try and get the impOSCar done first. VSM will take longer as its much more time consuming to load each patch.

More from me when I've got something to upload.

Ben

hey guys, very new to all of this, can someone tell me what to do with all these 3rd part plugins? Where do I put them?

Hi Troycubb. If you have any of the 3rd party plugs above mentioned installed, then follow the path on the screenshot, and copy the files you download from this thread to that folder.

The next time you open one of those plugs, the presets will show in the Library tab.

Hope this helps. :wink:

i insatalled the files like in here, but where am i supposed to find the presets in logic 8?

been only using it since today :)?

thnx for help

i insatalled the files like in here, but where am i supposed to find the presets in logic 8?

thnx for help

On the right hand side of the arrange page you should see the 'browser/library' section. When you load an instrument for which you have installed these individual presets, the list of presets should be visible in this section on the right hand side. You should see a list of banks, and clicking on a bank will display the presets.

Good luck,

Ben

thnx for help

On the right hand side of the arrange page you should see the 'browser/library' section. When you load an instrument for which you have installed these individual presets, the list of presets should be visible in this section on the right hand side. You should see a list of banks, and clicking on a bank will display the presets.

Good luck,

Ben

yeah, know this, but i missed tha ti must load the plug in before :)

thanx anyway1

alex

• 2 weeks later...
Im a noob so bare with me. So basically if im going to download the FM8 file that is on this forum im going to need to have the FM8 software installed first? Im just trying to know whats going on before I start downloading. I do know where to put the downloads. Thanks guys!!

Im a noob so bare with me. So basically if im going to download the FM8 file that is on this forum im going to need to have the FM8 software installed first? Im just trying to know whats going on before I start downloading. I do know where to put the downloads. Thanks guys!!

You don't need to install one before the other, but the setting files you can download here won't be of any use unless you have the software.

• 2 weeks later...