3rd Party Plugin factory presets database for Logic

Has anyone tried setting up Automator to automatically do the changes? I'm not familiar with the process to change the files? Is it as easy as changing the extensions manually? If so, that is a very easy task for automator to do. Then someone could just upload the workflow to be downloaded and everyone's files could be done!

• 2 weeks later...
Just want to say thanks to everybody!, some sick work you've done :D . Someone should host these properly w/ full banks and version history - if ya know what i mean. Am i going too far ? :lol: . Of course it would be time consuming process, but atleast i'm kinda control freak. I try to participate in this project near future.
♫ Mac Pro 8-Core Early 2008 | OSX 10.9 | 16GB | Logic Pro 10.0.4 | Studio One Pro v2.6 | RME | Klein & Hummel O300 | Avalon AD2055 | Eventide Eclipse | Chandler Germanium Pair | Roland Juno-60 | Korg MonoPoly | ♫

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This stuff is fabulous. Anyone have the Rapture presets? If not, I'll start on those.

djstatik - If you'll do Rapture, I'll start on Dimension Pro!

Thanks in advance.

And thanks to all for all of the effort on this. Great idea and time saver! :D

Mac Pro 2.8GHz | Logic Pro | MOTU mk2 & mk3 | NI Komplete 7 | Spectrasonics | IK Multimedia

Hello which of these plug-ins can be used directly with logic without having to buy a software package,,,,

cheers Jamie

Sorry Jamie, these aren't plug-ins, but plug in settings for people who already own the software.

If you're looking for new sounds for free, (and if you're using Logic 8 ) have a look in this section for Legacy plug ins. Dkgross has a few threads started that contain lots of Legacy LP7 settings that didn't pack with the LP8 bundle - but they do work!

The best part of this is that it gets you trying out new things with the awesome plug ins and instruments that come with the software.

Cheers.

Macbook 2GHz | 2 GB | 10.5.6 | 8.0.2 | MOTU Ultralite

Hello which of these plug-ins can be used directly with logic without having to buy a software package,,,,

cheers Jamie

None! These are all third-party plugins.

Logic Pro X 10.6.2

OSX 11.4/MacBook Pro 13-inch, 2018, 2,3 GHz Intel Core i5, 16GB RAM

Komplete Kontrol S49 MkII

Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 MkII

Focal Alpha 50

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all who took the time to submit all these presets. It adds tremendously to the useability of these 3rd party plug-ins.

Here is my contribution - I haven't seen any Zebra 2 uploads yet, so here is part 1 of Zebra2 stock presets.

Zebra2-Pt1.zip

Zebra 2 Factory Patches Pt 1

Gear: Logic Pro X; 13 in Macbook Pro Retina, 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD HardDrive,Mountain Lion, Either Apogee Duet, Presonus , Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, or (mostly) Internal audio interface, Either Edirol PC800, Axiom 49, or Korg MicroKey midi controller

Here is the 3rd and final portion of the Zebra2 presets.

Zebra2-Pt3.zip

Zebra Factory Presets - Part 3

Gear: Logic Pro X; 13 in Macbook Pro Retina, 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD HardDrive,Mountain Lion, Either Apogee Duet, Presonus , Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, or (mostly) Internal audio interface, Either Edirol PC800, Axiom 49, or Korg MicroKey midi controller

Hi. A while back in this thread there was mention that Stylus Rmx was going to be included in this very cool idea. Is it still forthcoming?

Thanks, Jeramy

LP 9.1.8, OSX 10.8.3, Mac Pro 2.8, 8 Core, 6G RAM, Apogee Duet, Motu FastLane Midi to USB,Yamaha P120 Keyboard as Controller