3rd Party Plugin factory presets database for Logic

Hey guys and gals,

I just joined the forum and I love what I'm seeing, but I can't make it happen on my end. I can't get the instruments I have installed from this sit, to show up in my library browser in Logic. I have followed all the directions and created all folders in the correct sequence. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey,

Just confirming these presets are no good if you don't have the actual plugins installed on your computer aye..?? e.g a waves ren comp setting if I don't have the waves ren comp plug in....? sorry just abit confused..

I downloaded some presets for the logic 8 compressor a while ago which someone modelled to sound as similar as he could to the waves SSL comp. They've actually been really handy on the main bus mix.. this is totally different tho aye..? thanks :D

danstrange, you are correct. This thread is only useful if you already own the plug-in.

These files allow you to use Logic 8's "Library" tab to browse presets and preset folders, instead of relying on the drop down menu in the plug itself.

But there are other threads around here that will expand your preset collection for instruments and plug-ins that come with Logic.

Here's a start

http://logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=14586

http://logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=9169

http://logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=25847

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

What an amazing find! And an amzing amount of work!

Quick question: I'm trying out the Absynth demo, I've laoded in the Logic presets, I can see them in Library now but I can't seem to load them.

I double click in the Library: nothing. I see them Logic presets menu, click: nada.

Any suggestion?

Cheers,

R.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm asuming you can use these only in pro and not express? I'm on express8 and 9 is in a box on my desk :) Drats

You can only use them if you OWN the 3rd party software.

These are not for effects and instruments that come included with Logic. Sorry, friend. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...