Logic 10.5.1 stucks often

sys73

hi there,

anybody else having these issues with logic 10.5.1 on mojave? when working on a project the system often stucks around 10-15 seconds. the cursor gets that coloured circle and i just can wait these seconds. a friend of mine with a newer mac has the same problem, so i dont think its my 2012 12-core mac pro.

reset the smc, & the nvram (google, or go to apple's site for instructions for your particular mac). and are you both working from the same template?

could be a drive issue. hard to tell from here, or course, but it's not a common complaint (& i don't see that at all, nor does my collab, also on 10.5.1).

not much working on the background. in activity screen it shows suddenly that logic needs a big amount of cpu power (180%) then gets red and logic stops reacting for around 15sec.. i have a few plugins inserted in the new drum designer. but not more then i used earlier in the arrangement. the drive is a new ssd 2t. i never had this problem on high sierra with logic 10.4.