Library folders

darkunicorn
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

No, only the Logic library is installed. I mean, inside those folders there are more folders. Like inside the Application Support folder I have the Logic and Garageband folders and inside them, I have the plugins and that stuff, but the 3 I've mentioned before are like the main ones and I don't know if I'm missing something.

I'm talking about the Logic and Garageband library not the general Library on MacOS that has all the extensions and scripts and that stuff in case you are confused.

The Logic library is not a folder called "Library" and does not contain LaunchAgents and Cache folders. Can you share the path to the folder you're looking at?

• Solution

Yes then that's fine. It's not the Logic library folder per se but a MacOS Library folder that is created on your external when you move your Logic library there. Looks alright.

PS: For next time please make sure you follow the instructions in the link I gave you to take screenshots rather than photographs: they'll be smaller in size, less strain on our servers, and easier to look at.