How to write a 'flam' in Logic Pro X's score editor

timball1

Go to solution Solved by volovicg,

Hi!

I am having difficulty adding flams to the score editor. Is there a way to do this?

I have viewed many threads about grace notes which I don't really want to use / can't get that to work on the #drums notation setting in Logic Pro X.

I have attached what I currently have, the 8th note circled needs to be a flam. I have also attached the flam sign I am looking for,

Thanks

443798742_Screenshot2021-01-05at17_22_35.thumb.png.409e594c3759dcf8f86e5fa6fd16533d.png

1611112929_Screenshot2021-01-05at17_24_55.png.e425f88976b4c4d6ed2e005a135dabfc.png

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, DanRad said:

You can make any note an independent grace note... It's in the score menu under note atributes (I think)

Yep and in addition to DanRad - you can use the layout tool and resize tool to format the note both in placement and size

Layout tool... best thing since unsliced bread... I have it as my "command" key in my scoring screenset... Thanks to Ski who opened my eyes to the power of Layout!!!!!!!!  PS I have a key command for resize, another very useful tool...

• Like 1