Click Removal VS PT

bobmane

In most cases I will just redo the take. But I have tried to figure out Logic click removal had no luck. In PT I simply zoom in to sample level and almost always see a very noticeable spike in the waveform. When I do, i use the pencil tool to draw it out. In Logic I zoom in to sample level and do not see a noticeable spike in the waveform ever anywhere.

Thanks for the tip...Oh I was in Edit > track View ... yeah I guess in File Editor window it should work since the pencil tool is working there. Maybe these are different types of clicks that i encountered in the old says because i still cant see any noticeable or obvious spikes. Also even with Speed down to -50% playing too fast for this operation. Can it play slower?

there's a click in an audio recording? try to narrow down where it is; use the marquee tool to highlight a small region, click, then mute that region (or delete it); then stretch the sides of the regions on either side, until you hear the click again, then move them back a hair... once it's good, you can use the fade tool to add a tiny fade if needed (in case the cuts caused any clicks).

just an idea...