M1 Compatible Audio Plugins

Since end of April 2021, Korg's software synths (plugins) and some other software are supported on BigSur (Intel and Silicon with Rosetta-2).

See the published compatibility chart below, available from Korg's website.

Thank you Atlas, I added the link to the Korg compatibility chart! :)

Thank you!

Back from vacation?

Here is another one compatible on M1/BigSur with Rosetta:

Ceremony Melodyne 5

Sektor from InitialAudio is Native M1. I've installed it on my MacMini M1 and it works great.

I can't verify the other instruments/effects from InitialAudio but on there respective pages, it looks like the other instruments and effects are Native M1.

Thanks. So "compatible" doesn't really mean much unfortunately, I wish they would state whether the software is native M1 or using Rosetta, so that I would know in which category to list them. I will reach out to them and try to get that info straight from the horse's mouth.

Thanks!

Sektor from InitialAudio is Native M1. I've installed it on my MacMini M1 and it works great.

I can't verify the other instruments/effects from InitialAudio but on there respective pages, it looks like the other instruments and effects are Native M1.

I just received confirmation from Initial Audio that all their instruments are running natively in Apple Silicon, I'm updating the list to reflect that. Thanks Valli! :)

Hey David,

all our plugins are M1 compatible and run natively on apple silicon.

kind regards

Clifford

I just received confirmation from Initial Audio that all their instruments are running natively in Apple Silicon, I'm updating the list to reflect that. Thanks Valli! :)

Hey David,

all our plugins are M1 compatible and run natively on apple silicon.

kind regards

Clifford

Great to hear and thanks for reaching out to them like that David.

Toontrack EZdrummer 2 & Superior Drummer 3 have just been updated and are now natively compatible with Apple Silicon.

Great! Do you have a link with that info, that I can link to in the main list? I'll add them. :)

EDIT: Found it — and updated the list. Thanks!

• https://www.toontrack.com/release-notes/ezdrummer-2/

• https://www.toontrack.com/release-notes/superior-drummer-3/

Sure.

I'm working with Rune as a beta tester and begging/threatening for features on occasion. Some of my presets are included in both the Unisum and Kelvin.

Almost as good as the horse's mouth ;-)

Definitely. and I know if you're saying it, it's true; it's only that I like to provide a link to an official statement from the manufacturer, as much as possible, next to the software in my lists. :)