Stereo Aux channel only does mono???

deckard1
Go to solution Solved by deckard1,

I have my guitar playing through a mono audio channel. I then setup a stereo aux channel for some ping pong delay effect. The problem is the ping pong delay on the stereo aux channel will only do mono. Anybody know what could be the problem? The strange thing is I just got a new audio interface (Antelope Audio Zen Go) and it started doing this. So I don't know if the problem resides in Logic or the Antelope Audio audio interface software.

1655569912_ScreenShot2021-05-26at2_44_52AM.png.446df7dd38523652aa0380e52ca94755.png

Thanks.

Very bizarre. I checked and it works fine like you said. It’s when I am recording and listening to myself through headphones in real time that it’s only mono. When I listen back to the recorded signal it’s stereo. Does that make sense? Must be my audio interface?

• Solution

Thanks for everyone's help. 8-)

I called Antelope Audio support out of utter frustration in not understanding the Zen Go manual...and, the issue wasn't with Logic but with how the Antelope app was setup...unbeknownst to me, I had two channels (in the Antelope app) coming from Logic that were each panned dead center instead of hard left and hard right.