Can't reset sound library

FrankTeardrop

Hi all,

SOLVED - See Below:

This issue is related to the Logic Pro sound library helper tool. Essentially it is not booting up correctly - I had a similar problem with Native Access.

Quit Logic, then go to terminal (go to spotlight and type terminal) and type the following command: sudo launchctl load -wF /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.musicapps.InstallerHelperTool.plist

Enter your password and hit enter. Then reboot Logic. Select reinstall sound library again and it should work this time. 

Hope this helps - have a great day :)

• Like 1

Sorry, was at last so easy that forget to comment. Usually you have two accounts on your mac computer, isnt it?. An admin one, the one you dont use, and your user account. So this is my case since the dawn of days as good practices says. Of course you can install and make admin decissions from your user account but these are different.

So login in your computer with your admin account -> open logic -> whatever question it makes you, your answer will work and the library management is available. Then, when i get back to my user account and use logic i can install sounds and library looks as it would be.

I run a intel mac mini 2018 on catalina.

Any help needed will be given as i can. Thank you all for helping