Issues since upgrading to M1

ojan327

So I'm experiencing a couple of issues in Logic, which I had never seen before upgrading from my 2012 Mac Pro to the new M1... The first being, sometimes tracks will not Solo or Mute in the track header.. I click and simply nothing happens. I then proceed to click around other tracks which actually will Solo/Mute, wait a few seconds, and then the unresponsive track will Solo/Mute.

The other issue is not being able to record continually in cycle mode.. Once the playhead reaches the end of the cycle while recording and loops back to the beginning, it stops recording. I already have Recording Prefs > Overlapping Track Recordings > Audio set to Create Take Folders.

When I upgraded to the M1, I also upgraded my monitor to a 27-Inch LG 4k UHD LED... Not sure if this could be related, as I've heard of DAWs acting funny, even freezing as a result of 4k monitor upgrades.

Any insights will be greatly appreciated as always!

The other issue is not being able to record continually in cycle mode.. Once the playhead reaches the end of the cycle while recording and loops back to the beginning, it stops recording. I already have Recording Prefs > Overlapping Track Recordings > Audio set to Create Take Folders.

Is Autopunch mode turned on by any chance? What you describe is the expected behavior when Autopunch mode is turned on (unfortunately).