How to download Logic 10.6.3?

cl516

• 2 weeks later...

having this same problem - possible for me to get a copy too?

I just updated my macbook pro 2012 to catalina - I've signed into my apple ID which has a purchased copy of the latest logic, but it says I can't download it because I need OS 11.

having this same problem - possible for me to get a copy too?

I just updated my macbook pro 2012 to catalina - I've signed into my apple ID which has a purchased copy of the latest logic, but it says I can't download it because I need OS 11.

Try this:

Trash your Logic app, but don't empty the trash.

Go to the App Store, purchase tab and re-download Logic. It should give you the latest according to your macOS version.

• 2 weeks later...

I rolled back to 10.6.3, as well. I, fortunately, due to the more experienced users here, save prior versions under a different name, so they are there if an update doesn't play nice. But LP10.7, for me, is as described above. Wonder if it's the newfangled Atmos option that is slowing it down, even when not in use?

There's an obvious difference in handling between 10.6 and 10.7. At least, from where I'm sitting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I can share it with you, I will send you a Private Message.

Hi David, would you be able to send me the 10.6.3 update as well? Ever since I upgraded 10.7.2 I've regretted it. System constantly crashes, takes forever to load projects, and playback just keeps skipping around and starting over all the time. Thank you in advance!

Wow, nice to see this thread actually got plenty of folks attention! I still mostly use 10.5.1 for work, because I can't afford any hiccups. But sometimes I'll try the 10.6.3, nothing bad happens. I always upgrade really really slowly lol.

• 3 weeks later...
I can share it with you, I will send you a Private Message.

Hi David! Just saw that you have a copy of Logic 10.6.3. Having some issues with a recent OSX upgrade. Long story short, I've determined that 10.6.3 would solve alot of our problems at hand. Problem is trying to find one!

Was hoping that you can share this version!

Much appreciated!