Curious and annoying cursor bug

nickrevel

Hello,

New to the forum here so let me know if I need to post differently. Several days ago I started experiencing what I think is a bug related to the cursor in Logic. Up until recently I could click on a region to highlight it to edit/bring to focus/etc as normal. I could also click and hold to drag the region as normal. But now often times when I click just once on the region, the region becomes sticky to my cursor and Logic thinks I want to drag it. When I move my cursor the region lets go automatically but drops the region down at a slightly different spot, maybe a beat or two off. The amount zoomed in or out does not seem to affect how far the region can go before it lets go of my cursor. It is very dangerous as when I'm zoomed all the way out I can't visually see that regions have moved. I have not made any updates to my operating system, Logic, or obtained new plugins and I don't recall switching any settings in Logic, so I find it very strange that this would just pop up. See video to see the bug in action: https://youtu.be/HNSAQuJg1vU

Thanks all!

2019 Macbook Pro , OS Mojave 10.14.4, 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Logic 10.4.7