Recording drum tracks (MIDI) as a business?

So, I just bought a new electronic drum kit and since I'm a drummer (since 1991 or so) I started thinking of maybe starting a side business to record drums for clients who want their drums to sound as human as possible, but still being able to change their MIDI notes and all that.

Do you guys think this is something viable that maybe you would use? Or even if you don't need this kind of service, if you see it as something other people would need?

Let me know :)

Thanks

I think everything has a market.

I have a guitarist friend that writes his song and emails the audio and a few notes to a drummer in Pennsylvania. He then makes a drum track (using his triggers to make it midi) and emails the file back. It’s something like $50 a song but the guy works on it for a week or so.

Hope that helps.

Drew

I think everything has a market.

I have a guitarist friend that writes his song and emails the audio and a few notes to a drummer in Pennsylvania. He then makes a drum track (using his triggers to make it midi) and emails the file back. It’s something like $50 a song but the guy works on it for a week or so.

Hope that helps.

Drew

Thanks for the input, Drew! :)

Yes, I also believe everything has a market. Indeed!

I have to explore this idea a little more, maybe see if I find other people online doing it and see how their workflow is.

Really appreciate your feedback!

:)