on the hunt for a portable and inexpensive plug and play controller

Hello folks,

I am seeking recommendations for a portable and inexpensive 'plug-and-play' controller keyboard. Don't need weighted or even full-size keys.

The Akai LPK25 I had worked seamlessly until mid-January 2022. Sold it on reverb.com and purchased an Arturia Microlab, which, unfortunately, also does not function with my current setup.

What are the current recommendations/favorites for a solid, nothing-fancy, portable controller that I can plug in and have work immediately?

Thank you for your interest and assistance!

Hello folks,

I am seeking recommendations for a portable and inexpensive 'plug-and-play' controller keyboard. Don't need weighted or even full-size keys.

The Akai LPK25 I had worked seamlessly until mid-January 2022. Sold it on reverb.com and purchased an Arturia Microlab, which, unfortunately, also does not function with my current setup.

What are the current recommendations/favorites for a solid, nothing-fancy, portable controller that I can plug in and have work immediately?

Thank you for your interest and assistance!

I've been using the Akai MPKMini for years and it never let me down. I have the first version without the joystick and it's been working for at least 9-10 years.