Arturia midi mapping conflict in Logic 10.7.3

Seems the Preferences | General | Control Surfaces | Midi Controllers "Auto" switch conflicts with the midi mapping in most of the Arturia VSTs like Analog Lab.  If you uncheck the 'Auto' for all devices, the Arturia mapping will work, but none of the Smart Controls will be enabled.  With 'Auto' checked, the midi mapping within Analog Lab the controls wont work.  It's crazy to have to decide between Analog Lab and ALL the other instruments.

I got this response from Arturia.

>>>>

Hi Jeff,

We have logged an issue due to the latest update from Logic (10.7.3) that broke the support for automation for some manufacturer's plugins including ours.

We have already reported this bug to the Apple Logic team and they have acknowledged the issue being within Logic, they are actively investigating this on their end to release a fix.

In the meantime, if you are using a M1 computer, launching Logic in Native mode (outside of Rosetta2) would allow you to gain back access to the automatons. If you are under an Intel chip Mac, you would need to revert to Logic 10.7.2 which would also resolve the issue while logic works on the fix.

I have added your ticket to the parent bug report on our end so you'd be notified also by us once the update on Logic's end is made available.

I stay at your disposal.

<<<<<

• 6 months later...
On 4/23/2022 at 5:33 PM, Nunstummy said:

just tested the new Augmented Strings from Arturia and it seems to work fine, so the issue might be limited to just Analog Lab V.

This issue with Arturia midi mapping conflict is back in 10.7.5.  Dang it!

I opened a new ticket with Arturia.  We'll see how they respond.

• Like 2