Changing mapping of percussion instruments

apg

Percussion parts are unreadable when printed because the instruments in many of the percussion kits are mapped to notes many ledger lines above or below the staff.  It would be great to be able to change this so that I could see the snare on the middle line of the staff.  To be clear, I would like to change the mapping of existing percussion sounds.

• 1 month later...

Assuming you are not using a Mapped instrument object ( different answer in that case)....
open up the #drums staff style and there you can change the staff position and the drum group of those parts being displayedimage.thumb.png.18f72d9c7de591f20b191cfd1a24176b.png

 Logic Pro X Certified : Logic Pro X 10.7.4: 10.8.1 (beta) OS X 12.4 (Monterey) | 2018 Mac Mini 3.2 GHz Intel Core I7 : 32GB Memory : 2-1TB SSD ; 4 Drobo's 48TB combined | MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) - 2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 | Presonus StudioLive 16 Series III (Digital Audio Interface and Control surface for Logic) | Roland FR-8X : Roland A-PRO ; Ketron SD-90 ; I-Connectivity Mio XL Midi Hub/Router (Networked),  Behringer BCF2000, BCR2000, Novation Zero SLKMKII, Steinberg UR816C Audio Interface