The document could not be saved as "xyz". The file doesn't exist.

tmhuud

• David Nahmani changed the title to The document could not be saved as "xyz". The file doesn't exist.
51 minutes ago, tmhuud said:

It ALWAYS saves to Desktop. Then I move it back to PROJECT drive and it works for awhile anyway.

ok, but what if you don't move it to the project drive? ie try keeping one project (with all it's relevant files) in one folder on your mac for a while, and see if that file opens and works...

1 hour ago, fisherking said:

ok, but what if you don't move it to the project drive? ie try keeping one project (with all it's relevant files) in one folder on your mac for a while, and see if that file opens and works...

lol. Whats with all the ads here. Gosh- shows how long its been since I've been around.  Hey, fisherking, I am going to do that for now.  I did another test today and REMOVED the PROJECTS drive from #2 BlackMagic Dock and replaced PROJECT drive with EXS24 drive in that slot and guess what, EXS24 Drive mysteriously ejected itself. So..... It (might be) a problem with #2 BlackMagic Dock or, at least that SLOT. (There are 4 slots in each BM rack mount.) It may also be possible that the entire BlackMagic Dock is bad. Or....  too much s#!+ is being pushed thru my 2013 MacPro TB port. (I have the BM's all daisy chained) 

6 hours ago, tmhuud said:

lol. Whats with all the ads here. Gosh- shows how long its been since I've been around.

Sorry if the ads are bothering you. I'm still tweaking things since the forum software upgrade last month. Care to say which ad unit exactly was too much for you? Or is it just a general feeling? Personally the sidebar ad and the bottom footer ad don't bother me, but there may be a little too many ads in between posts in a topic, so I will reach out to my publisher to ask them to lower the count a bit. 

I welcome all feedback.