Tool for Easily Detecting and Displaying Fundamental Frequencies as Numbers

Hi all. I want to do some sine wave tests in my room and I'm looking for the following kind of tool:

A channel insert that detects the fundamental frequency of whatever note you feed into it and displays that fundamental frequency in digits. So for example:

• if you play an A 1 sine tone, the plugin displays "55"
  • if you play a Bb 1 sine tone, the plugin says "58.3"

and so on....

I have frequency analysers such as PAZ and Pro Q 3 but those analysers just show the location of the frequency on a graph and don't display the specific frequency as a number. 

With the Pro Q 3, the best approximation is to place your cursor over the part of the graph that is showing the amplitude of the sine wave and then Pro Q 3 reveals the frequency of the point you are placing your cursor over. But that is very cumbersome and not as accurate as I would like. I just want a simple plugin that detects the fundamental frequency of an incoming sine wave and displays it as a number without me having to click on anything, put my cursor over anything etc

I could look at a note-to-frequency chart but that would be a pain in the arse. There's surely a plugin that does it. And surely a free plugin at that!

Ableton has such a tool. See this image:

image.jpeg.4a5fd353cef6dd500b7e24ea2b1954f7.jpeg

Also, what plugin produces the purest, truest sine wave sound for room-testing purposes? Have tried a few of my soft synths already but judging by the results, I'm not sure that they are producing a true, pure sine wave.

Many thanks!