Wiping out computer - how to get Logic Pro back

Lespool79

I may be attempting to erase my Mac and start over.  I have some odd USB issue with my Line 6 Helix and I can't get the software to recognize my Helix.  Long story short Line 6 can't help, their forums are confused and apple support said my last chance is to erase the Mac.   Logic Pro is my only application of value.  Since I bought it on the App Store, if I log in to a "new" wiped out Mac, will I be able to go to the App Store and download my Logic Pro x application again without it thinking I need to buy it again?  Thanks.  

Les Paul Standard. Fender Strat. Logic Pro X, MacBook Pro. Ibanez Bass. Mesa Boogie Half Stack (packed up in basement).

You can get even older version of Logic, if you want for some reason. I had to clean install Mojave to my old Mac because of different kind of a problems – and after that I downloaded Logic 10.5 just for curiosity.

Apple Store recognizes what OS you are using and automatically suggests compatible version of Logic. Simple as that.

iMac Retina 4K 21.5-inch, 2019 3,6 Ghz i3, 32 GB RAM, MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 – Logic Pro 10.6.3
MacBook Pro 13-inch, late 2013 2,4 Ghz i5, 4 GB RAM, MacOS Mojave 10.14.6 – Logic Pro 10.5.1
MOTU M2, Novation Launchkey MK3