How to import Software Inst tracks w/ Alternative Tracks?

Sculpture

Everytime I import a Software Inst track from a other song the "Alternative Tracks" are not included. I have 25 "Alternative Tracks" underneath every Software Inst track with midi regions and need them. How can I import a Software Inst track with its "Alternative Tracks"?

Bump... I still have the Track Alternative import problem... It imports all the 25 Track Alternatives I have in a Kick Drum track but not the midi regions except the top track/alternative. What might be the problem? (I checked everything to import)

7 hours ago, David Nahmani said:

All track alternatives are imported here as expected. How do you import the track exactly?

Ah well then it sounds like you've found the issue? Are you trying to import from or to that template?

No, I haven't solved the issue that's why I asked again... First I thought so but no... Now I have the problem also within the new template I'm seeting up.

— I go to "File >> Import >> Logic Projects and chose a older Logic file with the tracks. Since Logic crushes when I want to import all the tracks or just half of the tracks... I do one by one. I have 25 Track Alternatives for every Software Inst track but only the Midi Regions on the top tracks gets importetd. The 25 Track Alternatives are empty although I have Midi Regions in the original Logic file.

999999.png

7 hours ago, David Nahmani said:

All track alternatives are imported here as expected. How do you import the track exactly?

Ah well then it sounds like you've found the issue? Are you trying to import from or to that template?

The funny thing is I haven't the problem when I import this very track to a new empty Logic file. Then the midi regions are there as it should be.

I went back to the new template before I created 88 audio tracks. This means I have a Logic file with 67 Software Inst track only without the 88 audio tracks.

NOW, it worked. I imported my "Kick" track with all the midi regions included. Somehow i get the problem as soon I create the 88 audio tracks. Very strange...

• 4 weeks later...