How to import Software Inst tracks w/ Alternative Tracks?

Sculpture

Everytime I import a Software Inst track from a other song the "Alternative Tracks" are not included. I have 25 "Alternative Tracks" underneath every Software Inst track with midi regions and need them. How can I import a Software Inst track with its "Alternative Tracks"?

16” MacBook Pro (M1 Max chip with 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, and 16-core Neural Engine, 64GB unified memory), macOS Monterey 12.4, Logic Pro 10.7.4 (Rosetta)

Logic Pro 10.7.4 (Rosetta)... It seems to be a problem with my old corrupted template... I tried it in a new empty Logic file and it worked. thx

16” MacBook Pro (M1 Max chip with 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, and 16-core Neural Engine, 64GB unified memory), macOS Monterey 12.4, Logic Pro 10.7.4 (Rosetta)

Bump... I still have the Track Alternative import problem... It imports all the 25 Track Alternatives I have in a Kick Drum track but not the midi regions except the top track/alternative. What might be the problem? (I checked everything to import)