Bus naming problem...

Sculpture

Hi Logic friends, since my old template seems to be corrupted I'm building a new one with a 2 years old version of this very template. The bus'es do have the old names but I'd like to change these names. When I go to "I/O Lables" and check "User" to name it I get the name twice like shown in my attached screenshot. I'd like to edit the original name. Not to have the bus names doubled. How to do? And where? Please see my screenhot which explains it:

0000 Bus naming problem.png

16” MacBook Pro (M1 Max chip with 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, and 16-core Neural Engine, 64GB unified memory), macOS Monterey 12.4, Logic Pro 10.7.4 (Rosetta)

I guess you want to rename the Auxes (i.e. the Buss‘s destinations), not the Busses? In your screenshot one of the names belongs to the Bus (ShortVerb) and one to the destination Aux (ShortReverb).

MacBook Pro 16'' 2019, 2,4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 / macOS Monterey 12.4 / Logic 10.7.4

Yep, what you call the "original name" (in this case "ShortReverb") is the name of the channel strip that uses Bus 1 as its source. 

The reason for this distinction is that a Bus can feed into several Aux channels at the same time. 

Thank you Logic friends... It became all clear again when I visited the mixer page which I didn't do for many years! 😅

16” MacBook Pro (M1 Max chip with 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, and 16-core Neural Engine, 64GB unified memory), macOS Monterey 12.4, Logic Pro 10.7.4 (Rosetta)