Sample Rate error (never seen this before) Please help!

DSKcomposer
Go to solution Solved by des99,

I have been working on a project for a few days

Moments ago, Logic (Rosetta mode) stopped producing any sound and the below pop-up appeared:

620859273_ScreenShot2022-06-25at4_06_03PM.png.bb0ed37cd26103747aa276fe3c9fc3c7.png

My audio interface (Antelope Audio Zen Q) is set to 44.1

Logic Pro is set to 44.1

I closed Logic and restarted it (non-Rosetta mode) - opened up that same project - pressed Play and received this pop-up:

1418054050_ScreenShot2022-06-25at4_11_44PM.png.ed62ce9b153f5593a185c78d7894231c.png

I am thoroughly confused -anyone have any idea what is happening here?

Thank you and be well.

I've had one project that did that to me, as well. 

In the Project settings, I changed the sample rate to 48 kHz and immediately changed it back to 44.1 kHz. Saved the project under a new name ("Project XYZ SAMPLE RATE FIXED.logicx"). 

Haven't had that problem with it since. 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2022 at 11:28 PM, MorphineNoir said:

Not sure of the cause though

Sounds like a faulty driver for the interface, or some kind of failure to communicate sample rate between Logic and the Antelope. If this is a one time occurence I wouldn't lose sleep over it, however if it becomes a recurring issue, then I would reach out to their tech support and ask for help. 

• Like 1

On 6/26/2022 at 12:43 AM, analogika said:

I've had one project that did that to me, as well. 

In the Project settings, I changed the sample rate to 48 kHz and immediately changed it back to 44.1 kHz. Saved the project under a new name ("Project XYZ SAMPLE RATE FIXED.logicx"). 

Haven't had that problem with it since. 

Just to clarify: this was a project that, when I used it live, would regularly fail out, causing the system to switch over to the backup machine every time. (It would run okay from then on.)

While prepping a show with Mainstage open at the same time as Logic, I opened the project and saw that message. 

Switching sample rates in the project back and forth, and then re-saving, appears to have permanently fixed the issue. 

• Like 2