How to see progress bar in Logic 10.6 and onwards

Emmy
Go to solution Solved by Emmy,

I started downloading some library sounds for 808 DMD but I cant see the progress anywhere. For a split second it showed a blue bar below the LCD meter in the top but its not visible anymore but the computer is still working hard. Where can I see the remaining time? Cheers

Normally it's in that blue bar at the bottom of the LCD display if you have a main window open, otherwise it's a standalone pop-up window with the progress bar. If you see neither, and your computer is working hard, open the Activity Monitor (in your Mac's Utility folder inside the Applications folder) and see what is taking up ressources?

• Solution

There were some unfinished content download running in the background, despite the LCD meter now showing a blue bar.

By going to Sound library -- > Sound Library Manager and then marking all incomplete downloads and hit install then the problem was fixed. If you get a constant message saying "content download need" then this is also the go2. Cheers

• Like 1